The National Export-Import Bank of Jamaica Limited (EXIM Bank) is seeking to identify qualified candidates to fill the abovementioned post.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will:
- Expand the Bank’s customer base by way of marketing and selling the Bank’s loanproducts to new clients;
- Scan and analyze the environment and advise on feasible business opportunities;
- Assess loan applications and assist in their timely and efficient preparation forsubmission to the relevant approval authority;
- Execute site visits to prospective clients to assess operations and report on theprescribed site visit report form;
- Appraise applications from financial institutions seeking AFI status; and
- Analyze credit proposals for new clients and underwrite trade credit insurance.
A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline with at least 5 to 6 years working experience in the area of loans/credit in a financial institution OR A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline with at least 6 to 7 years working experience in the area of loans/credit in a financial institution.
- Formal Training in project preparation, implementation and analysis of financial statements;
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills particularly relating to credit appraisals and recommendations for approval;
- In-depth knowledge of Credit Practices and Procedures;
- Training in advanced Credit and Financial Appraisal Techniques;
- Lending techniques as it relates to short- and medium-term loans;
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong selling skills;
- Ability to foster and maintain good human relations; and
- Solid knowledge of IT applications.
Interested individuals who meet the requirements should submit their written applications with full resumé no later than Sunday, November 10, 2019 to
General Manager – Corporate Services Division EXIM Bank, 85 Hope Road, Kingston 6 or send an email to – firstname.lastname@example.org