The National Export-Import Bank of Jamaica Limited (EXIM Bank) is seeking to identify qualified candidates to fill the abovementioned post.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure that IT objectives and programs are designed to ensure alignment to the overall business strategies and objectives.
- Develop and manage the annual IT budget.
- Ensure that the Bank’s management is properly advised of changes and emerging trends in Information and Communications Systems, and their relevance to the Bank.
- Optimize the mix of in-house versus out-sourced services.
- Establish and recommend service provider partnerships and optimize costs to ensure best value for the Bank.
- Ensure that the IT staff observes conformity to standards and techniques within the Unit, and the processing of jobs assigned is completed in the specified time, and reports are dispatched in keeping with professional standards.
A BSc Degree in Computer Science or Business-related discipline or Professional Accreditation, plus a minimum of eight (8) years’ work-related experience and five (5) at a Supervisory to Middle Management level, with practical experience in IT environment.
- Practical experience in the design, development and implementation of software systems and programmes;
- Sound knowledge of IBM mid-range computers, OS/400 operating system, the higher-level programming languages RPLE / RPG/400 and CLLE / CL/400, and their associated programming tools;
- Sound knowledge of IT and Cyber Security;
- Sound knowledge of hardware networks and communication protocols, Windows environment and database management;
- Sound knowledge of Financial Applications e.g. ICBS;
- Knowledge of and practical experience in the deployment and administration of local area networks; and
- Ability to foster good human relations and manage a department efficiently.
Interested individuals who meet the requirements should submit their written application with Résumé no later than Friday, January 24, 2020 to:
General Manager – Corporate Services Division EXIM Bank, 85 Hope Road, Kingston 6 or send an email to – firstname.lastname@example.org