EXIM Express Financing
What is EXIM Express?
EXIM Express is a loan facility for small and medium-sized business who needs working capital to continue operations. If all conditions are met, it will allow companies to leverage their receivables by releasing resources needed to finance the daily activities of the business. With a turnaround time of 7 working days, businesses may receive up to 75% of receivables for up to 90 days. Businesses may borrow as low as $2 million up to $15 million.
Benefits of EXIM Express.
- No Traditional Collateral required.
- No financial statements needed
- 7-Days turnaround time
- Competitive Interest rates
- Financing available for up to 75% of receivables.
Who is Eligible?
- Small and Medium-sized Toursim enterprises and linkages
- SMEs in the productive sector with good standing
- SMEs with Government contracts
- Receivables/buyers must be in good standing.
How to Apply
To start your application, you may click the links below and complete each forms. You will be required to provide the following documents:
- Incorporating/Registration Documents
- 2 Valid Identification
- Copy of Company’s Tax Compliance Certificate
- Proof of Address
Please complete the following forms by clicking and completing.
Please note: Forms 1-3 below will need to be downloaded and completed using Adobe. Sign and save copies of each and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms are editable using Adobe.